McLaren 675LT Catbypass Pipes
Replaces the four restrictive factory catalytic converters with straight-through pipes for maximum flow, performance, and sound
Our included heat blankets consist of a 13mm thick ceramic fiber refractory matt interior rated to 1800 degrees. Stainless steel mesh over liner covering ceramic insulation makes direct contact with the downpipes. The basalt fabric exterior covers sewn with stainless steel mesh covering all edges and high quality stainless steel spring fasteners ensure longevity.
- Fits all McLaren 675LT vehicles
- Maximizes power and throttle response while adding an aggressive exhaust note
- Minimum restriction after the turbo allows for the fastest-possible spooling and boost response
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Saves 10 lbs from the vehicle versus bulky factory catalytic converters
- Fabspeed’s Catbypass Pipes replace the restrictive factory catalytic converters with much less restrictive straight-through pipes for maximum flow and performance.
- Optional 02 spacers available to help reduce Check Engine Light occurences
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
NOTE: Fabspeed’s high-flow catalytic converters and catbypass pipes are not C.A.R.B. certified and are intended for off-road use only.
McLaren MP4-12C Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System
McLaren 570S Supersport X-Pipe Rear Exhaust
McLaren 570S Catbypass Pipes