Universal O2 Spacers
Universal O2 Spacers lengthen the distance between the O2 sensor(s) and the exhaust flow in order to minimize Check Engine Light occurrences.
The factory ECU compares the readings from a pair of oxygen sensors to measure the effectiveness of the catalysts. When a high-flow cat is used the exhaust gases are able to pass by the cat at a much faster rate, disrupting the readings. Our O2 spacers retract the secondary oxygen sensors from the direct flow of gases, restoring the balance that the ECU requires when using high-flow cats. The two piece design allow for adjustment to get best possible fitment and results.
- Fits most makes & models worldwide
- Compatible with all Fabspeed Motorsport header, Sport Cat, and Catbypass products
- Minimizes the triggering of the CEL by moving the O2 sensor further from the exhaust stream.
- Male end threads into existing M18 x 1.5 O2 Bungs
- Two O2 spacers are included
- For use on 2ndary Oxygen sensors sensors only!
- This product cannot guarantee emissions compliance or CEL lights BUT often cures issues
- Universal fitment
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 BDM ECU Tune
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Primary Catbypass Pipes
Lamborghini Murcielago Secondary Catbypass Pipes